Wear gloves that soothe skin and restore comfort.
Coated with a layer of maxOat+™, our proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal, Restore gloves help soothe and restore moisture to nurses’ hands so they can feel good in their gloves.
What is Colloidal Oatmeal?
It’s simply oats that have been ground very fine to provide maximum benefit by exposing more of its valuable components.
How does it work?
Restore puts a layer of colloidal oatmeal between your skin and glove to help maintain moisture and keep your skin feeling softer and smoother.
The hand-soothing care of Restore can play a key part of an effective hand hygiene program.
of nurses would recommend Restore to their colleagues1
of nurses say they are content with the condition of their hands at work after wearing Restore1
said my hands are well-hydrated and feel soft at work after wearing Restore1
Try Restore for all the right reasons
- Great tactile sensitivity in a strong and durable glove.
- Color-Coded Sizing: Quickly identify the right-sized glove every time.
- SmartGuard: Helps keep gloves in the box.
- More Gloves per Box: 300 gloves per box means less change outs.
- Chemo-tested: Meets the standard ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against select chemotherapy drugs (tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request; do not use with carmustine and thiotepa).
- Data cited refers to Medline’s 10-day product trial. Data available upon request.