Exuderm Hydrocolloid Wound Dressings help maintain a moist healing environment.
Wound healing is a delicate process: Too much moisture can lead to skin maceration around the wound, while too little moisture can slow cellular activity and cause eschar formation. But with the right dressing, it can be as simple as apply and go. With Medline’s technologically-advanced Exuderm Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing, hospital-quality healing comes right into your home. Exuderm utilizes hydrocolloid technology to provide a moist, insulated environment for healing while effectively absorbing drainage and covering the wound with a protective, occlusive barrier. And, with its skin friendly adhesive, Exuderm adheres directly to the skin, eliminating the need for separate taping.
- Translucent for easy wound healing progress checks
- Indicated for use with pressure injuries, 1st and 2nd degree burns and wounds with light to moderate exudate
- Can be worn while showering thanks to waterproof backing
- Tapered edges help reduce tugging and curling
- 7-day wear time, depending on amount of drainage
Exuderm LP Low-Profile Hydrocolloid Wound Dressings
Exuderm Satin Hydrocolloid Wound Dressings
Exuderm Odorshield Hydrocolloid Wound Dressings
|Absorbency||Dry to Light||Light to Moderate||Light to Moderate|
|Edge||Low Profile, Tapered||Tapered||Tapered|