Elements Shower Chair with Back and Microban.*
Bath safety now has a softer, more stylish look. Instead of the institutional white color of standard bath aids, this premium, hospital-quality tub and shower bench by Medline features a dark bronze finish, contoured seating, and a warmer tone that looks like it belongs in your home, not at a hospital. And, it’s got Microban protection, too*.
Features you'll love:
- Rubber feet stay firmly in place and resist slipping
- Built-in hand grips make standing up easier
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum frame resists rust and boasts a full 350-lb. weight capacity
- Angled legs distribute weight over a large area for added stability
- Arm rests help reduce load placed on the back by the arms and hands
- Rigid back helps reduce soreness when sitting for longer periods of time
- Multiple adjustment points enable a tailored fit
- Microban protection is built into the shower chair to help prevent stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Designed for heavy everyday use
Microban technology is built-in antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of microorganisms on this shower chair which helps make it easier to clean and keeps it clean longer. These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the shower chair. The shower chair does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.