Medline Restore Sense Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with maxOat+
Count on these nitrile exam gloves for exceptional barrier protection without sacrificing skin softness. The latex-free formulation helps protect hands from fluids, chemicals and germs, while a proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal between your skin and the glove helps maintain moisture. Highly recommended by professional nurses and accepted by the National Eczema Association, these gloves are widely trusted to help relieve dry skin and leave hands feeling hydrated and soft.
- Great tactile sensitivity in a strong and durable glove
- Textured fingertips help improve grip
- Nitrile design provides high resistance to chemicals, acids and oils compared to natural rubber gloves
- Not made with natural rubber latex to help prevent latex-related skin irritations
- Chemo-tested design meets the standard ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against select chemotherapy drugs (tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request; do not use with carmustine and thiotepa)
What is colloidal oatmeal?
Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves are coated with a layer of maxOat+, a proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal, which helps relieve conditions associated with dry skin.
Colloidal oatmeal is made of oats that have been very finely ground to maximize benefits by exposing more of the oats’ valuable components. The FDA has indicated that colloidal oatmeal can temporarily protect and help relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to rashes or eczema.