Medline Restore Sense Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with maxOat+
Count on these nitrile exam gloves for exceptional barrier protection without sacrificing skin softness. The latex-free formulation helps protect hands from fluids, chemicals* and germs, while a proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal between your skin and the glove helps maintain moisture. Highly recommended by professional nurses and accepted by the National Eczema Association, these gloves are widely trusted to leave hands feeling soft.
- Great tactile sensitivity in a strong and durable glove
- Textured fingertips help improve grip
- Nitrile design provides high resistance to chemicals* and oils compared to natural rubber gloves
- Not made with natural rubber latex to help prevent latex-related skin irritations
- Chemo-tested design meets the standard ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against select chemotherapy drugs (tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request; do not use with carmustine and thiotepa)
What is colloidal oatmeal?
Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves are coated with a layer of maxOat+, a proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal, which helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
Colloidal oatmeal is made of oats that have been very finely ground to maximize benefits by exposing more of the oats’ valuable components.
Don’t just take our word for it.
* Testing/data on file.