Supportive frames for toilets.
Anyone recovering from surgery or having balance issues can struggle with sitting down and standing up without assistance. However, most people don’t want to ask for this kind of help while in the bathroom. That’s why Medline Toilet Safety Rails are the ideal solution. Strong and easy to install, they make your bathroom safer and empower independence.
- Adaptable to fit the shape of almost any toilet or person
- Rubber feet help stop the frame from sliding
- Sturdy, with a full 250-lb. weight capacity
- Nonslip grips are soft and easy to clean
- Fast and simple setup without tools
Easy push-button adjustments raise or lower the handles for standard or elevated toilet seats.
The frame can be attached in minutes, tool-free, using the included bracket.
Armrests feature closed-cell foam for comfort and a solid grasp.