A medical-grade dressing designed to stand up against excessive drainage in the comforts of home. Medline OptiLock Nonadhesive Super Absorbent Wound Dressings have a polymer core that soaks up and retains high volumes of wound drainage during the healing process. When the dressing comes into contact with wound fluid it transforms to a gel and is absorbed in the core, away from the wound and fragile surrounding skin.
- Continuously adapts the level of absorption to meet needs of draining wounds
- Won’t stick to skin for easy dressing changes to help prevent damage to fragile skin
- Use as a primary dressing for pressure ulcers, 1st or 2nd degree wounds, lacerations and abrasions
- Use as a secondary dressing for full-thickness wounds that need an extra layer of protection
- Wear up to 7 days
1. Remove OptiLock from the package.
2. Place white side of dressing on the wound. Use a large enough dressing to cover the wound and surrounding skin.
3. Cover and secure dressing with an appropriate secondary dressing like CoFlex TLC Two-Layer Compression System.