Advanced technology makes them twice as absorbent as the leading briefs in long-term care.*
Frustrated with nighttime leaks? Can’t find anything that works? Our Extended Wear high-capacity briefs are true hospital-quality – a step up from other, less-absorbent, off-the-shelf drugstore briefs.
Ultra-absorbent Extended Wear briefs are made with high-tech polymers that draw in a large amount of fluid and lock it away from the skin before it can cause damage. The result: reduced risks of incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD) and more comfortable sleep.
*Based on 2017 GHX data. Data on file.
The ideal brief
- Superabsorbent action—on contact
- Airflow to cool the skin and let moisture evaporate
- Soft and quiet material for superb comfort
- Effective odor protection
1. Breathable backsheet allows air to flow throughout the whole brief.
2. Ultra-absorbent core with odor protection pulls wetness away quickly for ongoing protection.
3. Anti-leak guards help reduce leakage, ensuring containment and dignity.
4. Adjustable closures for a discreet, secure fit.
Minimize irritation by helping maintain skin’s natural microclimate.
Enables undisrupted sleep; product absorbs and contains multiple incontinence episodes.
Keep individuals dry, comfortable and odor-free using soft, cloth-like materials.
Enhanced quality of life with advanced odor protection and a more discreet fit.